I needed another game today, and luckily my creative juices were flowing because I couldn’t find anything online (I absolutely scour the internet to beg, borrow, and steal ideas!). I really like to keep my games original so that kids don’t get bored.
- Divide students into desired number of teams (I did four today).
- Provide each team with a personal white board and a marker.
- Each team must send one representative to answer a question.
- If a representative gets the question right, they earn their team one point.
- If a representative gets the question wrong, they have to sit on the “Lost Island.”
- The team with the most surviving members at the end of the game wins!
I got a classroom full of “thumbs up” for this game, and I thought my presentation (see HERE) was HILARIOUS!